There is “random chaos”, there are “random act of kindness” and then there are “random factoids”… While each holds an important place in my world and is surely responsible for the very fabric of the universe not being torn and left to mere dangling cosmic threads. Random factoids bring me great joy! Will these tidbits of information save the planet? Probably not. BUT if you ever find yourself on “Jeoprady!” they might just come in handy! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD A FEW OF YOUR OWN IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
9. If you were able to dig a hole to the center of the earth, and drop something down it, it would take 42 minutes for the object to get there
8. The Ottoman Empire still existed the last time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series
7. Harvard University was founded before Calculus existed
6. A human could swim through the arteries of a whale
5. France last used a guillotine to execute someone after Star Wars premiered
4. Hippo’s produce pink milk
3. It’s never said that Humpty Dumpty was an egg in the nursery rhyme
2. Betty White is older than sliced bread.
1. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts
NOTE: The first commercial use of the machine was by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri, which produced their first slices on July 7, 1928.
Betty White Ludden (born Betty Marion White; January 17, 1922