If we would just stop and take a moment to think about what we are about to do it could mean the difference between a lifetime of happiness or in this case a wild wide aboard the wedding express.
Granted planning for one’s nuptials is not an easy task, BUT something as important as the “First Dance” can set the tone for the rest of your life. On that musical note here are 10 songs you just might want to avoid on your special day.
10) Queen – I Want To Break Free
9) R.E.M – It’s The End Of The World
8) Iron Maiden – Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter
7) U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
6) Kaiser Chiefs – Everyday I Love You Less And Less
5) Roxette – It Must Have Been Love But Its Over Now
4) Beautiful South – Don’t Marry Her
3) Elvis – Suspicious Minds
2) The Police – Don’t Stand So Close To Me
1) AC/DC – Highway To Hell
NOTE: If you should choose any of the above songs PLEASE invite me to your wedding as I want to be there with a GoPro strapped to my head to witness the reaction of your guests!
*A portion of this list is credited to Ashley Auckle