It’s easy to lose sight of the little things that bring happiness into the world. So here is a list to get us started. What wee things make you happy? Please add them in the comment section below.
- Clothes fresh out of the dryer.
- Peeling a clementine in one peel.
- A perfectly popped bag of popcorn.
- A good hair day.
- Receiving mail that isn’t a bill.
- Clicking Unsubscribe.
- When the Starbucks barista spells your name right.
- Finding money in your pocket that you forgot about.
- Having just enough milk for a bowl of cereal.
- The perfect shave.
- Popping bubble wrap.
- When you find the missing match to your favorite socks.
- Knowing all the words to a song on the radio.
- Taking off your shoes when you get home
- 100% charge on your phone.
Note: Thanks for your help Brian KoerberMar